To provide, empower and promote digital ICT Skills with practical experiential approach for social responsibility and entrepreneurship innovation necessary to create positive change.
To effectively create an integrated learning platform wherein students, teachers, parents, social development and community leaders actively work together to enhance the learning process. Promote a sense of social responsibility ensure standard in the provision of innovative and professionalism in digital ICT skills to contribute to the advancement of the global.
- Skills Development and Transparency
- Innovativeness and Entrepreneurship management
- Gender equity and responsiveness
- Honest and inclusiveness
Objective of Hamitech
- To provide digital ICT training packages on a range of skills/competencies required for meaningful employment, matching the current skills profile of target group.
- To develop a deep understanding and appreciation of demand-driven needs and skills gaps within key economic sectors at the state and regional levels for workforce alignment, development, and training and education purposes.
- To establish, maintain, and cultivate positive, collaborative partnerships with employers. Provide meaningful consulting services focused on employer needs. Actively listen to and engage employers to assist in realizing the full scope and depth of their needs.
- To implement demand-driven, voice-of-the-customer (VOC) processes to co-develop workforce programs and products.
- Define and implement metrics tied to employer, employee and College outcomes. Determine primary measures by which employers determine successful outcomes and assist with those measurements.
- To enhance the institutional capacity of Hamitech Computer Centre Limited
- Retain new and current students through Step-Level Based computer training.
- Re-assess students upon completion of computer training to record skill level improvements.
- Monitor outcomes of student completions after a 30-day period to track new employment or computer-related improvements.
- Adjust the computer training program as needed and according to outcomes.
- Continue to assess our own staff’s computer training skill level and effectiveness.
- Sales of computer accessories, software surplus, stationary and customer care services.